France’s clothing/music label Kitsuné Maison is known for their compilations which in the past have featured groups like Digitliasm, Klaxons, La Roux, and many other bands that went on to greater fame. La Roux’s appearance on their 6th compilation was the first time I ever heard her, and then she blew up and was everywhere.
Well the label is fixing to release their 9th compilation, this one’s dubbed “The Petit Bateau edition” or “Cotton Issue.” I don’t really know what that means, but who cares! Look at that tracklist!
1. Washed Out – Belong
2. Gamble & Burke – Let’s Go Together
3. Penguin Prison – Animal Animal
4. Jamaica – Short and Entertaining
5. Crookers feat. Yelle – Cooler Couleur
6. Jupiter – Vox Populi (Lifelike Treatment)
7. Yuksek – Supermenz (We’re Not)
8. French-Soler – Stop and Stare
9. Two Door Cinema Club – Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix)
10. Logo – La Vie Moderne
11. Silver Columns – Brow Beaten
12. Holy Ghost! – Say My Name
13. Hurts – Wonderful Life (Arthur Baker Remix Kitsuné Edit)
14. Gypsy & the Cat – Time to Wander (Joan of Arc Remix)
15. Feldberg – Dreamin’
16. Your Nature – Forward Motion
17. The Good Natured – Your Body is a Machine (Zebra + Snake Remix)
18. Monarchy – The Phoenix Alive (The Octans Edit)
The compilation is out April 16. Check out the video for the original version the Hurts track, and download the Arthur Baker remix below.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment